Business Productivity Suite
Nuoz Business Productivity Suite offers you a complete package of business email and collaboration services delivered as a hosted service, with no deployment, zero maintenance and no upfront costs.
Our Business Productivity Suite is an integrated package of the following hosted services:
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 – the hosted Exchange solution offering enhanced web access and mobility features
- Microsoft Office Communication Server – a full-feature instant messaging service
- Windows SharePoint – a web-based document management and collaboration solution
You can manage your Business Productivity Suite account and settings through our award-winning, web-based Control Panel that gives you the flexibility and control you need to manage your service, settings and data.
The Business Productivity Suite is delivered to you as a service through world-class datacenters, which you can access from anywhere, anytime. You do not have to invest in any hardware or software, or pay for a long and costly deployment. For a low monthly fee, the entire service is delivered to you as a turnkey solution, ready to go from the start.
Microsoft Outlook is available as an add-on along with a number of additional features such as mobility for a variety of smartphones, compliant archiving, and much more.
And it’s all backed by our 99.999 percent uptime service level agreement.
Efficient Communication. Better Collaboration. More Productivity.
Business Productivity Suite facilitates fast and efficient communications among your team, especially across multiple offices and geographies.
- Use email, SharePoint and instant messaging for the optimal interaction for each situation.
- Leverage presence capabilities to immediately identify who is available, and when unavailable colleagues are scheduled to become free.
- Accomplish everyday tasks like meeting scheduling, document editing and project management quickly and easily.
- Facilitate workflows for common processes to help your team collaborate efficiently.
Anywhere, Any Way Access
We offer many choices for accessing your Business Productivity Suite applications and data. From access through desktop clients, to web clients, to mobile devices, including BlackBerry smartphones, you can access the information you need, regardless of the devices you use. And with Microsoft Outlook, you can even access your cached emails while offline.
The Business Productivity Suite adapts to the needs of your business. With no annual contracts or any hardware or software to purchase, we do not lock up you or your money. You can easily add or remove users as needed to scale with the needs of your business.
Review pricing here